|Title||Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble|
|MP3 Size||12.6 MB (estimated)|
[[link stripped - click to show]]
Creating Cooperative Kids is a one-hour cable television show that provide education and guidance to caregivers of children from 18 months to 18 years of age. Each episode features parenting experts and step-by-step instructions for parents on raising high self-esteem and cooperative kids. See the entire episode at [[link stripped]].
The show's host, Bill Corbett, is the author of the award-winning parenting book series, LOVE, LIMITS, & LESSONS: A PARENT'S GUIDE TO RAISING COOPERATIVE KIDS (in English and in Spanish). He sits on the board of the Network Against Domestic Abuse, the Resource Advisory Committee for Attachment Parenting International, and the management team of the Springfield Parent Academy. Bill's practical experience comes as a father of three grown children, a grandfather of two, and a stepdad to three. He resides with his wife Elizabeth and teenage step daughter Olivia. You can get FREE parenting advice from him at [[link stripped]].
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Bill Corbett|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble, Download Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble, Download Video Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble, Download MP3 Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble, Download Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble episode terbaru, Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Secrets Inside a Child's Scribble:
- [10:52] Understanding Children's Drawings - Why Children's Art MattersBy Educational Video LibraryUnderstanding Children's Drawings, follows a child's progress from scr ...
- [04:38] How To Decode Your Child's DrawingsBy PositiveMedChildren's Art work will give you an insight into their world if you k ...
- [09:07] How to Teach My Toddler to Color and Why its important?By Jady A.Here I show how to teach toddlers how to color, how it prepares childr ...
- [08:26] How art therapy helps patients and their families at Children's Hospital of WisconsinBy Children's WisconsinThe Expressive Arts Therapy Program at Children's Hospital of Wisconsi ...
- [11:05] You can grow new brain cells. Here's how | Sandrine ThuretBy TEDCan we, as adults, grow new neurons? Neuroscientist Sandrine Thuret sa ...
- [04:27] Sensory Processing Disorder: Occupational Therapy DemonstrationBy Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of ChicagoAnn & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago offers a comp ...