|Title||Remove wires from Molex connector|
|MP3 Size||3.1 MB (estimated)|
Simple video showing how to use a paperclip to remove the wires from a Molex connector. All you need to do is find a small, sturdy, "rod" that you can depress two tabs that keep each wire from coming out of the connector. I had success with an oversized paper clip, but this isn't the ideal method if you want to re-insert the wires back into the connector later. For this, I recommend using a power supply modding tool ([[link stripped - click to show]] we can help you not destroy the tips of the wires in the process of removal.
Thanks! Hope it helped.
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Blake's Corner|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Remove wires from Molex connector, Download Remove wires from Molex connector, Download Video Remove wires from Molex connector, Download MP3 Remove wires from Molex connector, Download Remove wires from Molex connector episode terbaru, Remove wires from Molex connector terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Remove wires from Molex connector:
- [07:38] How to remove ATX pins the easy wayBy Brandon BehnenAfter struggling at removing ATX power pins from my 24pin cable, I fi ...
- [06:16] AWESOME IDEA! HOW TO TWIST ELECTRIC WIRE TOGETHER!By FixotronicAWESOME IDEA! HOW TO TWIST ELECTRIC WIRE TOGETHER! Top 3 https://youtu ...
- [15:45] How to Wire a Molex Connector on a Harley DavidsonBy Ride it Wrench itThis video will show the process of wiring a molex connector for a Har ...
- [02:37] Assembling a Molex ConnectorBy Aero Tech LogisticsWally Anderson of Synergy Air explains how to use a Pin Molex Connecto ...
- [08:38] AEM Coil harness de-pinning procedure FD3S (Sumitomo connector)By SakeBombGarageThis video will help you effectively de-pin the OEM Sumitomo igniter c ...